한동안 다른일 때문에 신경을 못쓰고 있었는데..
작년 11월에 rockylinux 9.1이 나왔었네요.
지금 다운받고 있는데 남아도는 노트북에 설치한번 해봐야 겠네요.^^
Rocky Linux releases are put through thorough testing to ensure correctness and stability. Testing consists of hundreds of manual and automated checks covering all manner of environments and configurations.
Rocky Linux 9.1 was subjected to over 9 days of testing before receiving the team’s approval. Testing logs, discussion, and the release checklist can be viewed here.
We encourage users interested in the process to join the team on chat.rockylinux.org.
- Keylime, a remote boot attestation and runtime integrity management solution using Trusted Platform Modules (TPMs) is now available.
- New module stream versions include node.js 18, php:8.1, maven:3.8, and ruby:3.1.
- New compiler toolset versions include GCC 12, LLVM 14.0.6, Rust 1.62, and Go 1.18.
- Container images are now available for all x86-64, aarch64, ppc64le, and s390x.
- Vagrant images are now available for x86-64 and aarch64
- Official Rocky Linux images are now available on Oracle Cloud Platform.
- LVM variants of the generic, EC2, and Azure images are now available.
Upgrades and Conversions
Current users of Rocky Linux 9 can upgrade to 9.1 via
dnf update or via PackageKit and it’s interfaces (GNOME Software, etc).
Users of other Enterprise Linux 9 distributions can upgrade and convert to Rocky Linux 9.1 via the migrate2rocky conversion script.
AAI 작업을 해야 되는데 회사일이 바빠서 엄두를 못내고 있습니다.
한가해지면 록키9 버전 AAI 만들어 올려 보겠습니다.